Swyftx has committed to providing the airdrop for both “Pre-Attack” and “Post-Attack” holders of Terra Classic (LUNC) and TerraUSD Classic (USTC), in line with the Luna Foundation Guard’s agreed airdrop distribution plan. Full details of the plan can be found here. Swyftx has chosen to deploy its technical and financial resources to ensure that this happens for our customers. 

Is Swyftx supporting the airdrop?

Swyftx will be supporting this airdrop, and will pass on the necessary tokens for those affected post/pre- attack.

Eligible users will be credited the 30% initial value of the airdrop, with further details to come. Please note future airdrops will be in line with the official communications from the Terra Foundation.
If you need help with anything else, feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to assist.

Am I eligible for the Airdrop? 

Holders of the following assets at the specified points of time are eligible for participation in the Airdrop: 

  • LUNC holders at 2022–05–07 14:59:37 UTC (block height 7544910) 
  • LUNC holders at 2022–05–26 16:38:08 UTC (block height 7790000) 
  • USTC holders at 2022–05–26 16:38:08 UTC (block height 7790000) 

What am I eligible for and when will I receive my Airdrop allocation? 

The table below outlines the different categories of eligibility for the Airdrop, including the timing of the Airdrop for each category. As previously referenced, this allocation is in line with the Luna Foundation Guard’s agreed airdrop distribution plan 

Category Timing of Snapshot Asset Quantity Held in Wallet Airdrop Allocation
“Pre-Attack” 2022–05–07 14:59:37 UTC (block height 7544910) LUNC (LUNA Classic) < 10K LUNC (LUNA Classic) 30% upfront, with remaining 70% vesting monthly over a 24-month period from December 2022
> 10K LUNC (LUNA Classic) to < 1M LUNC (LUNA Classic) Monthly vesting over 24 months from June 2023
> 1M LUNC (LUNA Classic) Monthly vesting over 48 months from June 2023
“Post-Attack” 2022–05–26 16:38:08 UTC (block height 7790000) LUNC (LUNA Classic) Any LUNC (LUNA Classic) or USTC (UST Classic) Balance 30% upfront, with remaining 70% vesting monthly over a 24 month period from December 2022
USTC (UST Classic)

How much am I eligible to receive under the Airdrop? 

The Airdrop is underpinned by the following distribution ratios: 

  • “Pre-Attack” 1 LUNC (LUNA Classic) = 1.034735071 LUNA 
  • “Post-Attack” 1 LUNC (LUNA Classic) = 0.000015307927 LUNA 
  • “Post-Attack” 1 USTC (UST Classic) = 0.02354800084 LUNA 

Do I need to do anything to receive my Airdrop allocation? 

No, if you are an eligible Airdrop recipient, your Airdrop allocation will automatically be distributed to your Swyftx LUNA wallet. 

Need more help? Please reach out to us at anytime via our 24/7 live chat function on the Swyftx platform. 

Written by Ted

Written by Ted

Quick, easy, secure & seamless

Create Your Free Account

Take advantage of our low fees, low spreads, low prices, and feature-packed app to unlock your trading & investing potential today.

Signup Now